From:
Karen Cockrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2013 11:29:21 -0400

Thanks to all for the suggestions.  Looks like Minsky's  Pizza and Spin
Pizza are the top choices.  Funny thing, years ago before I  had to eat GF, I
ate at Minsky's Pizza several times - when we lived in the  Kansas City area.
 Now they're serving GF!!  And I'll be sure to try  Spin Pizza.  One
suggestion also for the frozen pizza at Trader  Joe's.  I might try that, but my
favorite GF frozen pizza is Against the  Grain.  Thanks again to everyone.
Thanks to K. Broussard for her  mention of the website for travel and
restaurant reviews.

You're all great!!

Karen
Home is where we park it!