ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:22:36 -0700
Helen,

You would think they would have done a chest x-ray since I told them,
Everett, who was in the room with me, had it but, oh, no.  Get them in and
get them out.  What a waist of time that trip was.  Sandy even works for
that hospital.  So many are sick, however, that the place was completely
full and we had no place to sit.  I'll be all right n
  My head hurt something terrible but I honestly didn't think I could sit in
the waiting room for two or three hours so we left.
Phil.