ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 11:50:53 -0600
Hi, if you are interested in an irish hotchocolate recipe I have here, let
me know and I will send it to you individually.
The recipe contains irishcream and we first tasted it while on a cruise
through Alaska back before the baby was born.
If the temp drops below 60 here in Texas we shiver and our hands get cold
while we are pumping our oil, so I just dug out the recipe and shared it on
recipe lists and with friends.

Take Care,

Matt

We get our sin natures from the original sinners, Adam and Eav.
The male sin nature is a dumb indifference to his responsibilities within
his own marage/household.
The female sin nature is a prideful independance which says I can make
decisions without input from god or man.