ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:30:05 -0800
Ben phoned to say the interview was over.  He had to do some tests, math
andlogic tests,timed for twenty minutes.  He thinks he did ok on the
interview.  He had written a proposal about how to increase production
and increase safety.  He gave a copy to the panel interviewing him.
They said they had three candidates for thejob and would be hiring
someone in two weeks.  Itold Ben that he had done the best he could, and
we'd just have to wait and see.  I said I loved him no matter what
happens, and I had moved to Pa and I could move where ever he goes! I
told him it wasn't in our hands anymore, we had done all we knew to do,
and now we just had to leave it with God,
I just wanted to let you all know what was happening.

Thank you so much for your prayers!!!

Rhonda