ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 09:20:58 -0600
Here's a sticky subject I think.
I think the general understanding is that God sits in judgement and it is
not our place to judge others.
Is this correct?
Terri and I do a lot of looking at other people's lives though and deciding
if what they do is propper in our opinion.
We have about decided that it is just assessing when we do this so that we
can decide what is right for our home.

Terri said this morning that judging came in when you ridiculed a person for
what they were doing.
What do you folks think?
We do not want to judge, we just know that not everybody does the right
thing all of the time.
Of course, never do we all of the time.
However, when we do the wrong thing we try to recognize it, admit it and
repent for it.
We try not to associate a lot with people who do drugs or who do not have a
good marage or family situation because of the bad choices they make.
Does this make us snobs or does it mean that we are looking after the good
of our household.

Matt
My wife was put into my life so that I could bring her to her full
potential.