ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"John S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2014 18:21:49 -0500
Bev, I know people are greedy but I would rather deal wit them than
with Government.  Our Government isn't what it used to be.  We have a
potus now who ignore Congress and puts out executive orders,
bypassing Congress and the Supreme Court.  And he is mistreating
Israel and you know what could happen in that event.  I will continue
to bad mouth Government because people need to hear the truth.