ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 19:23:28 -0500
You are right about that.  In the end we will win and will prevail against
all evil doers.  Even lot and his family were saved, and Moab came from lot
and his daughters union, and from Moab came Ruth, from whom came Jesus our
savior.  So, good always wins in the end.  Even though we may not see it at
the time.