ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 06:27:04 -0500
I understand what you are saying.
The hardest thing for me to do has been to do all I can to teach my son to
be a man, and not to remain a child.  I feel that is a parents job, to teach
our children to be adults in their own right.  It is sad to see them have to
bare the consequences of their own actions.   Because it is a parents desire
to protect them from such.  Which is what makes God the perfect example
toward which we should attempt to strive.  Because he does allow us to
accept the consequences of most of our actions.  Save for the most important
one effecting us all.  That being the consequences of our original sin.
From which Jesus saved us.