ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:34:38 -0600
Phil and Everyone,

We had a very quiet Christmas, just the two of us for Christmas Eve and
Christmas Day. I slept part of Christmas day, as we had left overs for
dinner that day.

We had company in the afternoon but the ladies were only here for a few
hours, and we had a good time.

I'm feeling a bit sad after the Holidays off and on, but I know it will
pass. Shelly cheered me up. She's a real sweetie. You are all sweetie's,
even you, Paul. lol.

Lovings and Squeezings.

Pat who wants to throw her pillows at everyone just for fun. lol..