ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 2003 17:37:48 -0700
I knew Christmas Eve would drop the list down to a trickle of traffic.
Sandy has been cooking all day so when everybody shows up in an hour, we
will have turkey and ham and a whole let of other things.  Boy, will I be
glad when Christmas is over, haw.  I never thought that until this year.  My
oldest sister called and she has a lot of grandchildren.  She and her
husband, she said, are wore out and they have one more family to go tonight.
Next year, she said, they are going out to eat and telling the kids and
grandchildren to come over and they will give them their presents and they
can leave.  Makes me laugh.  I'm so tire from this week, and having company,
by the way, can wear you out if they have kids with them, but tonight before
going to bed, I'm jumping in the hot tub until I can't stand it any longer
and then coming in and going to bed.

Phil.

WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.COM