ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:56:18 -0500
I will definitely pray, as I have been in the situation where all seemed
awful, and I wanted to leave and never look back.
I understand the depression, and we have been through dificult times
with finances.  Alaska is a  far away place, and I thought Pa was bad.
Know that I am pray9ing for this couple, that ghey would have strength
to keep on keeping on, and not give in to the temptation to quit,
Rhonda