ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 22:37:39 -0600
Rhonda,

First I do not blame you or Ben for being upset about not knowing of more
surgery. I'm sure there are plenty of good medical people out there, but
the horror accounts of medical mayhem causes one to want to know all what
goes on even more today than ever. I have always made it a  point when at a
doctor or any type of thing, to ask questions. Some of it is in jest, to
solicit a real answer and some is serious to get same. I don't care if they
are offended or not as even though they have many people in for treatment,
I'm the only me, and I'm going to take good care of it, even if it means
asking what seems to be foolish questions or questions to verify they are
on track. I'm still responsible and putting total trust in any person when
avoidable is risky. I might suggest to let all those thoughts you are
having fall to the wayside for the moment. Especially at night, as they
cannot be solved in the moment, but well could after a good night's sleep
and taking one thing at a time.  Keeping you all in prayer.

Brad