ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2017 16:02:51 -0700
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Hey Jen,

Send me your phone number off the list or email me off list, and I will send you my number.  Then, off list, we can set up the best time for each of us.  Early afternoons mountain time work best for me right now.  Most folks have questions about it all so I’ll be happy to answer anything you may want to know about it.  Just click on the link below for my email.