From:
John J Jacques <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:44:51 -0700
Hi all!  I got to get my hands on a KX3 this morning and it sure looks
like a neat little rig!  I was under the impression that without the
HamPod, the radio would output frequency and other parameters in CW, is
this true?  My friend has never played with the CW prompts, so he didn't
seem to think that it would!

73:
John

John Jacques, Amateur Radio Station KD8PC
"Where cat is, is civilization"
Robert A Heinlein