From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:56:57 -0400
Hi Steve,
For a packable, qrp radio with the sensitivity and features offered by the IC703+, I happily gave up the ability to set the power level without a TW1. There are differentiated beeps as one navigates menus and the menus are pretty easy to navigate, and keep oneself oriented.

I very, very seldom need to resort to any sighted assistance, even setting split is achievable without vision. The QSY'r keypad makes a big difference.

73,

Ron Miller
N6MSA