From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:39:00 -0700
Reminds me of when many of us had yaesu 207 hts, first synthesized
talkies with key board entry.  A real battery hog, but a neat radio for
its time.  There was a known problem of the second conversion crystal
from 10.7 to 455kc would go intermitant, particularly in cold.  I called
one day and got "first we've heard of this"  I called back the second
time a couple days later and got same "you're the first one to report
this."  I said, my friend and I both called you 2 days ago and reported
this problem.   Silence....
73
Butch
WA0VJR