From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 14:11:10 -0400
Howard:

I kind of get the gist of what you are saying here, and it is very
interesting.

I just got my new-generation Stream about a week ago, and am learning things
as I have time.  I think I have ootunes somewhat figured out for internet
radio, although I'm still working out some of the specifics.  I, too, notice
that ootunes doesn't have some URL's for internet radio stations that I know
are out there.

When you get time, could you send me a step-by-step set of instructions for
importing radio stations from winamp into the Stream's internet favorites
folder?

Please use my personal e-mail address for this, since I'm not sure how many
folks on the list would be interested.

The address is:

I won't get to this immediately, so whenever you have time would be fine.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ