From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 22:11:00 -0600
Ron,

That sure is great news and I sure know the feelings about the situation you
faced with the helpers.  What vertical again are you using?  I tried many
different wires on my taller tower back in the days I was young and could
climb and the delta loop hanging from about 52 feet at the peak and about 12
feet off the ground at the bottom would better than everything else I tried
on 40 meters.  So you should be all set with the setup you have it sounds
like.

Phil.
K0NX