From:
Mike Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2014 13:13:07 -0400
I have had it up since last October, and we had quite a cold and
windy winter.  This summer we have had a few thunder storms and so
far it has stood up to the test.  I did get the extra ice
supports,  When I get the tower up where it is going to be, it may
play differently, but no change in SWR, and since I can't see
anything, I have no idea if anything else is changed.
Mike