Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 14:28:23 -0600
I don't have call letters yet, I'm  total newbie myself. lol  I
am looking for tech question pool stuff so I can study the
updated thingies.
Beth

From: Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 12:31:16 -0700
Subject: updated exam questions for Tech license?

Hi list, I am wondering if a new question pool is available
for=20
the tech
license.  I have a couple of friends whom I am trying to get=20
interested in
ham radio and would like to be able to refer them accordingly.
=20
The list I
have has a 2010 date but I think those questions may have
changed=20
as of 2012
or maybe this year.  73, Jim WA6EKS