From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2014 15:17:22 -0500
Regarding the new Technician license exam preparation and questions, here is
what Pat posted in the Handiham newsletter for this week which I just
received:

The new Technician Lecture Series has begun with the introductory lesson.
There will be a second lesson this Friday in which we discuss radio signals
and explain things like the relationship between frequency and wavelength.
Log in to members only to take the Technician classes. The new Technician
2014 - 2018 Question Pool with only correct answers has been read by Jim
Perry, KJ3P.  Remember that this new pool is for all Technician Class
testing on or after July 1, 2014.  It is also available in the members
section.

Ron, K8HSY