From:
John J Jacques <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2014 05:04:00 -0700
Thanks Steve, after I sent that post, I took another look at the quick
start guide, and, walla, there it was!  GRIN!  I am noticing something
that puzzles me though!  I don't seem to be getting as high of power out
readings with my TW1 as I did with my IC706, even though I am using the
exact same cables.  The SWR reading is a bit different as well.  I
realize that with the internal tuner in line these readings would not be
correct, but I get slightly different SWR readings with-out the tuner on!
 On my 706, I showed a 1.0 to 1 and on the 2000 I am seeing 1.6 to 1.  It
probably doesn't mean anything, but I don't see why they should read
different at all, since they are both 50 ohm transmitters!

73:
John

John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KD8PC