From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2014 07:36:39 -0400
John,

The TX monitor is the same as the power adjustment key,  but it is the
secondary function, so hit the "function" key first.

Function key is the vertical oblong key just under the display, about 2
inches  from the left side of the display.   The Power/TX moni key is
just to the right of the function key, second one down.

  Once you've turned the function on, adjust  with the multi knob from
"off" through "9".

73 have fun, Steve KW3A