From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:03:48 -0400
Mike and all:

In most cases, I have found the rig interface very easy to set up and use
with the N3FJP software and my Windows XP logging laptop using Jaws 14.

As you may know from my recent Field Day experience, the only problem I have
ever had with the N3FJP rig interface was this past week-end's field day
operation.  And, I still think my problem had something to do with the fact
that I initially set up the software on my home TS590, and then tried to
re-configure it for my TS480 out at the RV.

At least, that's the only theory I can come up with right now for explaining
the handling exception com port error message that periodically popped up
during my field day operation.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ