From:
Albert Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2014 15:50:08 -0400
Hi Steve,
Not to worry about any insults to my intelligence, you raise some good
questions which I will address as follows:
I have two antennas connected to the '590. Ant-1 is connected to my 6BTV HF
vertical and Ant-2 is connected to a six meter groundplane known as a
(SQ-50). The six meter antenna is on a ten foot mast. I know that the six
meter ant works since I can work two FM repeaters that are both about 30
miles away from here with 5 watts. I have no low pass filter on the system.
Never noticed the dots by the jacks. Even though I didn't make any contacts
I had fun anyway and learned something about this marvelous rig, the TS-590.
As I commented in a message to Lloyd, I was on 50.125 USB.
Best 73's,
Albert, WA7FXB