From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:23:21 -0400
Howard:

From your response, I'm not sure I was as clear with my question as I should
have been.

Let me try again:

I would like to set Winamp up as my default player for any audio and/or
video files I want to play.

I used to have Winamp configured in this way, but, as a result of what I
think was a Windows update of some sort, Windows Media Player now comes up
whenever I access an audio or video file.

I'd like to make Winamp as my default audio and video file player once
again, due to its greater accessibility.

Hopefully, you or someone else on the list can let me know how this can be
done.  I simply don't remember what I did initially to make this happen.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ