From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2014 14:56:31 -0500
Bob, is the AA9WP.COM software fully accessible using a screen reading
program like JFW or WindowEyes?

We have a mix of fully sighted, low-vision, and totally blind members
subscribed here to our Blind Hams email list, and I have discovered that
while some things are quite useable for some of our members who have useable
eyesight, they are not accessible to those who use JFW or Windoweyes or NVDA
screen readers. As a JFW user, I run into this all of the time. I had a good
friend recommend a Software Definted Receiver program to me just this
morning which works great for him, but it is completely inaccessible to me
using JFW.

Ron, K8HSY