From:
Doug and Sheilla Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2014 08:36:00 -0700
You're exactly right, Robart. I'm the president of The North Hills Radio
Club here in Sacramento. We have good reason to believe that those guys on
3840 are the same guys who were causing jamming to our 145.190 repeater. We
also have good reason to believe that one of those guys on 3840 used to be
in our club. Let's hope the feds do make it out here and take care of those
punks! 73. Doug, N6NFF