From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2014 12:00:00 -0230
Hi all:

I got an idea, not sure it will fly but how about we take this list to the ham bands?
I know there's already 2 formal nets but how about meeting on say 75M or 40M on an occasional Saturday night for a group chat? Kind of like the G0EVY group and others do. A bunch get together on a frequency, talk about everything under the sun and work the occasional DX stations that wanna talk to North America. LOL
Nothing formal, one of us could put it on the list where and when either of us is going to be and let it run from there. LOL
Think it might be fun.

73:
Mike VO1AX