From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2014 09:18:52 -0400
determining output power on ts2000 is easy.

power button, I think it is second down in colomn immediately left of vfo,
then turn multi-ch knob and count clicks either way until beep.
clicks at 5 and 100 watts in 5 watt increments.

You might get the front panel chart from icanworkthisthing.com and verify
the power button location.

been too many years since I had a 2000.