From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2014 06:57:03 -0400
The only reason I have a landline is with my internet and tv bundle it makes
it cheaper. believe me, I'd be very happy without the annoyance. At least
it's a number to give when I sign up for things, that way when the problems
that frequent life come up and I can't pay bills I stop answering that phone
as well or set my fax machine to pick up automatically and when they think
it's just a fax line they go away.