From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2014 11:08:47 -0230
Hi:

Is anyone using an Android 4.4 Kitkat phone? I'm thinking of making the jump to the LG G2 which currently runs 4.2 but can be upgraded to Kitkat.
What are your impressions? Most of the Youtube videos I've listened to mostly use 4.2 but outside of some new gestures to learn, I don't think it will be that bad.
Some may say that there are allot of apps that don't work off the download with TalkBack but I've ran into my fair share of IOS apps that haven't worked with voice over as well. Sure the iPhone can be easily controlled by a PC or Mac including turning the accessibility features on but I'm sure this can be done in Android's TalkBack as well, think its only a matter of learning how. Not totally ditching Apple, just like to try something new and if it doesn't work out, well I got 14 days to return the G2 once I pick it up and could get an iPhone 5C.

TNX and 73:
Mike VO1AX