From:
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2014 09:32:50 -0500
As I have mentioned before, I have three of those talking thermostats from
Harry Cohen, two different types, and they are all excellent. I will never
be without one. We are planning on building a new house, and I will
definitely see to it that it includes a talking thermostat from Harry.

Ron, K8HSY

From: Albert Sanchez <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Sat, 10 May 2014 08:51:31 -0400

Hi All,
Yesterday we had installed a VIP3000 talking thermostat.  It seems to be
completely accessible.
Albert, W A 7 F X B