From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 11:55:52 -0500
I had one of those, also!  Did yours have the after market TVI kit
with the perforated sheets that enclosed the entire rig and had about
a thousand little screws that held it together?  i bought mine used
from Allied Radio in Chicago.  Got it home and it had a burned out
4D32, about a $40 tube then.  Big bucks to a teenager!!  Allied
replaced it for freee!!  My first grown up rig after the Globe Scout
40 and the Harvey Wells TBS50D!  Why can I remember all that stuff
and forget what I am supposed to do after lunch!