From:
Doug and Sheilla Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2014 21:35:37 -0700
I haven't read all of the posts this evening. So maybe someone allready has
answered this. When you want to place the tmv 71 A into crossband repeat
mode, turn the radio off. Then, when you turn it on, press in and hold the
third button from the left and hold it in while you press and release the
power button. To get the radio out of crossband repeat turn the radio off.
Then press and hold in the third button from the left. Press and release the
power button. The radio will return to normal operations.If you press in and
hold the fourth button from the left, that puts the radio in remote control
which you can control with a handheld using d t m f buttons. Hope this
helps. Doug, N6NFF