From:
Doug and Sheilla Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
For blind amateur radio operators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2014 19:17:09 -0700
I toowould like to see Reva on this list as well. She was a schoolmate of
mine at The Ohio State School For The Blind although she graduated several
years ahead of me. Back then, her call was K8DMU. What's her call theese
days? Tell her Doug Emerson from o s s b says hi. Doug, N6NFF