From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
For blind amateur radio operators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2014 14:34:03 -0600
Ron,

Rick died of some form of cancer but I do not recall what kind.  Reeva keeps
her call up but if she is active, it is just on VHF with 2 meter repeaters
and she comes and goes on that activity.  She lives in Wisconsin.

Phil.
K0NX