From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2014 06:02:40 -0500
I think you'll like it.  ACB has a Radio Amateurs group you might want to
check out which meets on Thursday afternoon.  I plan to be there, and I
believe others on this list will be there also.  There is also a seminar for
those attending the convention for the first time which is held on the first
Saturday and repeated on the next day Sunday which you might benefit from.
Harvey