From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 07:46:42 -0400
Excellent job, Mike!!!

When I did my W1AW/8 SSB operation in late February, I ended up with a
2-hour total of 142 contacts, and, with the pilup you had going, I'm sure CW
was a bit more challenging on a number of levels.

As I have said before, if anyone wants a neat ham radio experience, sign up
for a W1AW operating shift when your state comes up.  It is one of those
experiences you will never forget.

Michigan comes up again in October, and I plan to do more than I did the
first time around if I have the opportunity.

Again, great job, Mike!

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ