From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 21:52:24 -0400
As a follow-up to my last post, I'm happy to report that the pile-up had
thinned out enough that I could be heard in Mississippi. Mike sounded great
up here. Tomorrow, I'll take up the quest for North Dakota. 73 and good
night, all. dE WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations