From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2014 21:18:10 -0600
Mike, you might try using a different length of coax between the transiever
and the input of the amp.  Some people have to use a small tuner in that
line.  I don't know anything about that amp but it is possible there is some
tuned input components that have changed value for that band.  G l  73

ED K7UC