From:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Torgerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2014 14:57:37 -0500
Hi

The only bad thing I have ever heard about switching power supplies was that
some of them made interference on certain harmonics. However, these may be
issues that have been delt with already, and if the interference is on a
frequency you don't use, it is rather a non issue.

I hope this helps.

God bless,
Mark