From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2014 16:10:47 -0600
The highest score I heard this weekend about noon mountain time was on 15
meters coming from Ireland and as I recall, he was EI8M or something like
that.  He was giving out 5800 plus numbers a good 5 hours before the end of
the contest so I'm positive he must have gone over 6000 contacts but I
wonder how many multipliers he had?  One state side station on 20 meters
Saturday late afternoon was giving out near 2500 numbers and told one
contact he had over 1050 multipliers and that was even before the contest
was 24 hours old.  Does anybody know what the top unoffitial scores were?

Phil.
K0NX