From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2014 12:51:46 -0400
Hi,

I have been using Anderson power poles for several years and have had no
problems with them.

Radio Werx is a good place to get quality power poles and if you make sure
that you put the poles together properly, polarity will never be a problem.
Also make sure that you crimp the connection properly and I have never had a
hot anderson pole connection.  I also have never had a polarity problem and
I can plug any of my equipment in to any power supply, assuming the voltage
is proper,  cause the polarity is determined bythe the anderson power pole
connectors.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]