From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2014 21:26:26 -0400
Lou:

I have to admit that the dymo tape does come off or break off every once in
a while, especially if you get a cheap brand.  This is why I make a point to
check all of my leads every month or so.

This is also why I mark both the positive and negative leads, so that if one
falls off, I still have the other lead for reference.

Of course, I guess it's conceivable that both pieces of tape fall off, at
which point, I will have more of an issue, but that hasn't yet happened to
me in my 20 plus years of ham radio, so hopefully, I'll be ok for the next
20 plus years!  (grin)

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ