From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2014 18:55:24 -0500
You all just found out what happens when the proper subject is not used in a
thread.

Earlier when blindy tv was discussed, someone brought up my tv land.net
without changing the subject, therefore, someone got lost in the discussion
about my tv land.

Many of us are in to big of a hurry to say what we want to,  consequently,
we don't use good e-mail list etiquette.

Please use a subject that describes the topic at hand.

Howard #3