From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:48:39 -0500
Their is a kx3 manual for blind users on the elecraft site.
Unfortunately, when the pdf opens and you try to save it, you get the text,
but not all of the spaces between the words.
This makes a confuzing document in to a very confuzing document.
I took the file, tried to clean it up, change it in to a word 2007 file
using verdanna 18 point as the font.
Here is a link to it.
Please let me know what you think.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cn8etvpf7t2nktk/kx3%20for%20blind%20users.docx

I wonder about those 20's.  Let me know which link works.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cn8etvpf7t2nktk/kx3forblindusers.docx

H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor

---