From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2014 19:41:13 -0500
Thanks, Linda.  This is a terrible situation to have to go through.  I know
all our prayers go out to Jerry and the family.  I saw the Handels at most
every national convention I attended.  I met them at Seeing Eye functions at
conventions.  I'm told Jerry is taking this very hard.  Linda, please keep
us posted.
Harvey