From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2014 11:30:13 -0500
Mike,
I believe that the only buses to Hara Arena come from one of the
nearby shopping malls where people park.  I don't think that there
are extended bus pickups any longer.
The event is May 15-18.
I usually go with friends and have someone to work the area with.  I
went alone one year and did manage to find various friends during the
days but it was tough going without a friend.  We do see blind guys
doing the exhibit hall alone and it can be a challenge.  But Dayton
is truly Mecca.
Hope to see you there.