From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2014 08:19:37 -0400
You really should report SK's to the FCC. There are folks out there who send
NTS messages to those who's licenses are about to expire and that causes a
lot of grief when someone tries to delivers them to a grieving family
member. Really, I don't know about being required but it is strongly
suggested that you do it anyway.